TheHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

---Admin---

2 posters

Go down

---Admin--- Empty ---Admin---

Post  The Warick Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:13 am

I haven't been able to find out how to do anything with my Admin powers and right now I'm not in the mood.

Uni 27 has been a shocking day and It just keeps getting worse, so I've logged out there, might delete my account and focus on 39 only.

Hope everyone is having a better day then me and I really would like Mil to let me know how to use my new powers as admin.
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

---Admin--- Empty --Admin Panel--

Post  Milambar Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 am

Ah, thats not good Warick! Hopefully things will get better

uffda, about the administrator thing (forgot you probably would need some help here).
at the bottom of this (and every page in the forum, i suppose) is a link that says
"Administration Panel". Click This.

It will take you to a new page with "TheHall.Forumnation" ect. at the top.
Right below this there are tabs that say "Home" "General" "Display" "Users and Groups"and so on...

Here you can change the forum display and numerous other things. In short this is the control-panel of our forum. Everything that changes takes place here...you just have to play around with it to figure some of it out.

Any Questions feel free to ask Smile

Hope the rest of your day goes better than this morning!

Milambar
Admin

https://thehall.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

---Admin--- Empty adim pannel

Post  The Warick Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:15 pm

Milambar wrote:Ah, thats not good Warick! Hopefully things will get better

uffda, about the administrator thing (forgot you probably would need some help here).
at the bottom of this (and every page in the forum, i suppose) is a link that says
"Administration Panel". Click This.

It will take you to a new page with "TheHall.Forumnation" ect. at the top.
Right below this there are tabs that say "Home" "General" "Display" "Users and Groups"and so on...

mate i know there is supposed to be an admin pannel, was looking for it before you told me there was one, it's not on the bottom of the page

Home to Create your free blog are at the bottom of the page, nothing above it has admin panel
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

---Admin--- Empty Re: ---Admin---

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum