TheHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy farming on fresh inactives

5 posters

Go down

Easy farming on fresh inactives Empty Easy farming on fresh inactives

Post  cnm Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:03 pm

<Apologies if this post is all too basic and everyone knows already, but it's just that I didn't see a similar post yet>

Using the invaluable gamestats.org website (Link to Uni39 stats), you can sometimes identify players that became inactive but don't have the (i) yet (so less than 7 days inactivity). Especially when you use the player vs. player compare mode, because then you get the comparison graph. Any player that doesn't seem to have gathered any points in the past few days, or one that consistently went down is a candidate for ingame probing to make sure. Take a look at this guy:
Easy farming on fresh inactives 39_CNM_vs_Murcielago_1

Clearly, bad things started happening to Murcielago on 12.09 and he doesn't seem to recover. From gamestats, I could also find back that his fleet was reduced from 167 ships to 0 in the same period. I started probing and all the planets I checked had no defense. I guess he was a fleeter because most of his mines are at quite low levels but most of them have 30-100k in resources on it, without defenses. And even better, since there is no (i) behind his name yet, the vultures haven't arrived. He is spread out nice and even over G1-G4 so anyone who feels like eating out tonight, be his guest. Planet locations can be found on gamestats of course. Probing is always the safer option although unless he joins an alliance to help him out, I don't see how he could possibly pull a ninja. Enjoy!

cnm

Back to top Go down

Easy farming on fresh inactives Empty Re: Easy farming on fresh inactives

Post  cnm Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:11 pm

ah well, might as well share this one too. He is about to go officially (i) in a few days anyways and he has netted me over 1.2M resources in the last 5 days so I guess I had my share...mind you I did have to crack some defense first

Tugudug, located in G4 and G8:
Easy farming on fresh inactives 39_Tugudug_vs_CNM_1

Thanks for the 20 battleships, Tugudug ! Twisted Evil

cnm

Back to top Go down

Easy farming on fresh inactives Empty ogame stats

Post  The Warick Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:52 pm

it's pretty handy info there

cheers CNM

Smile
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_grimm Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:04 am

1. CNM, where did you get the info?
2. U40! More idles to raid!
Lord_grimm
Lord_grimm

Back to top Go down

Post  cnm Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:10 pm

the Source of all Knowledge

This website is simple enough but for identifying the fresh inactives I think the player vs. player comparison mode is essential since it will give you a 7-day graph of the points total:

-click the link above
-in the top right, enter the Universe and your own player name and press Go!
-scroll down and enter the name of the player you want to check for being stealth inactive
-and bingo! As explained in the first post, look for players who don't seem to accumulate any more points or who are consistently going down (meaning someone else has spotted them too and he started blowing up defenses already
-if you think you got a stealth inactive, verify by probing him ingame
-hints from the ingame espionage report that give away the inactive: resources that are maxed out to round figures like 100,000, 150,000 etc. His storage is full and his mines aren't producing anymore until you relieve him of the excess resources Laughing
-from the gamestats website, you can identify his all his planets (be aware that there may be delay because this gamestats website gets the data from manual input from volunteers (not me btw)
-come to the forum and share the farms with your alliance members tongue

One important message: the gamestats website is perfectly legal and approved by ogame, since it is fed data in a manual way. I can't find it back but there is a ogame board thread where a SGO states this very clearly. Think of it is a poor man's Galaxy tool that is free for all but is missing certain functionality (no esp reports for instance)

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  cnm Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 pm

Has anyone else taken advantage of Murcielago so far?

Me, 400k since starting this thread

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  cnm Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:14 pm

700k total now, but he is drying up a bit.

I found a new target and I attacked his nearest planet 3 times now for a nice 300k in total. Not the easiest target because his defenses still tie up a good part of my battleships and cruisers (he started with 54 RL, 14LL, 5 Ion). No response or activity whatsoever since I started attacking him so it's another stealth inactive.

He also has planets in G6 and G7 that have in total 300k res doing nothing, but it needs some defense mopping. I don't have quite enough force in G6 or G7, anyone who has and who is interested in combining forces? Defenses are like 14RL + 10LL + 1 Ion so a few cruisers and some fodder would do. PM me ingame

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  cnm Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:24 pm

Damn, my new target just slipped into noob protection for me. Any UED or UEDxV member can PM me ingame to get the coords and esp reports

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  Boggy Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:36 am

I got my ass kicked from ekinoz. He's got 150.000 metal, 150.000 crystal.

I lost 19 Heavy fighters, 8 small cargos, 1 large cargo.

Defender ekinoz ([4:157:5])
Type R.Launcher L.Laser
Total 18 8
Weapons 104 130
Shields 20 25
Armour 320 320

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 234.000 units.
The defender lost a total of 68.000 units.
At these space coordinates now float 40.800 metal and 29.400 crystal.

Kick his ass!
Boggy
Boggy

http://www.bogdanboeru.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cnm Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:09 pm

I can't touch him, he's in noob protection for me. And no other UED members are in G4

But I don't get it, if I simulate your fleet vs. his defense, you win easily if I assume you have equal combat techs. And since you have a 1400 point advantage over him, I can't imagine he has significantly higher techs.

Did you simulate the attack? And did he have more defenses than 18RL + 8LL?
A small shield dome for instance would make it a much tougher fight (but you'd still win it...)

Anyways, have a fast rebuild. Did you pick up the debris?

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwis Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:01 pm

cnm wrote:Damn, my new target just slipped into noob protection for me. Any UED or UEDxV member can PM me ingame to get the coords and esp reports

Haha, cuz your score shooting up too fast, mate !!! Slow down Razz Razz Razz
Kiwis
Kiwis

Back to top Go down

Post  Boggy Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:26 am

@CNM

I didn't simulate the battle, because my expionage tech is somewhat low(lev6), and then it was lower(lev 5), so I couldn't see his defences. I sent only one probe(stupid me), then I checked gamestats, to see how many fleet points does he have, etc.

I don't have a Recycler... One question regarding that. If I send the recycler there, will it be attacked, or left in peace to collect the debries?

I don't know what happened...

I've been espionaged by Beemer from Pwny alliance(I don't know if they're good) 2 times on 05:26 and 05:35. I don't know if an attack is coming, but I've ordered 11 Heavy Fighters. I have 2 gauss canons, one small shield, 30 heavy lasers, 20 light lasers, 1 rocket launcher.

My resources, now, are 1500 Metal, 193.000 Crystal, 78.000 Deuterium.

If they're alliance isn't strong, could some of you send an visible fleet of probes, just to scare him off? Very Happy Razz Twisted Evil
Boggy
Boggy

Back to top Go down

Post  cnm Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:23 pm

a recycler is invisible while harvesting debris and cannot be attacked. The only downside about recyclers is that they are terribly slow.

Don't worry about Pwny, they are ranked 170 or so and have only 5 members. I probed this beemer guy on all his 5 planets at the same time, I hope he was online when I did. It's a scary sight to suddenly see 5 fleets coming in on every planet you have. At least he knows now that we know where he is located.

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  cnm Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:17 pm

Yep, he was online when he was probed from every angle Smile

He PM'ed me and wanted to know why. I told him UED wanted to know what we would be up against if he attacked. He apologized and explained he was just sweeping probes around and never pays attention to alliance tags. He liked and kind of admired our response though, and I doubt if he'll do it again

Having said that, I am probed all the time and never really care. When a guy starts doing it several times a day I probe back a few times but that's it. Usually, there isn't much res on my planets anyways so unless someone attacks from very close (because of deut consumption) with a 100 battleship only fleet, I cannot be attacked with a profit for the attacker. I have been attacked only once in Uni39 by a player who was about 500 ranks higher at that time (4000 vs 4500 or so). He made a small profit, but now I have 3 times his points and 5 times his fleet. I probe him once a day at least, and he knows and I know that payback is coming one day Twisted Evil

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  Boggy Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Thanks for your help. He probed me 3 times, and I thought that something is coming. It made me spend 66k Metal, on 11 Heavy fighters...(Iknow i have better invested in Cruisers... but you learn as you go).

I noticed that ekinoz has very little resources now... Did someone from UED kicked his ass, or he invested the resources?
Boggy
Boggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum