TheHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow now thats funny

4 posters

Go down

Wow now thats funny Empty Wow now thats funny

Post  DarkPride Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:51 pm

ok so last night i was atked by Jaster mereel at 2:69:5 here are the sats for his atk

Jaster mereel
Type ------S.Cargo L.Cargo H.Fighter Cruiser
Total 2 1 3 13

me
Type --- S.Cargo L.fighter H.fighter Cruiser R.launcher L.laser
Total---- 2 --------- 9 ---------- 4 ---------- 3 ------- 70 ---------- 20

what was left after that

Jaster mereel
-

me
Type--L.fighter H.fighter Cruiser R.launcher L.laser
Total--- 4 -------- 2 -------- 3 -------- 28+32re --- 9+7re

now it may be a stupid question but why would you atk someone in another gal sins im in gal 1 and he is in gal 2 o.O
DarkPride
DarkPride

Back to top Go down

Wow now thats funny Empty Re: Wow now thats funny

Post  cnm Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:01 pm

with equal combat techs (Weapons, Armour, Shielding), you'd win every time according to Speedsim. Maybe he didn't probe you with enough probes to see your technology levels, and made the mistake to simulate the fight with your tech levels at 0 and his at the real levels. For instance, the same fight with his techs at 5-5-5 and yours at 0-0-0 results in a attacker victory. Still very maginal though. He has an ally in your system btw, maybe it was an ACS gone wrong.

Picked up the debris?

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_grimm Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 pm

It is also quite possible that your would-be antagonist mistyped his attack coordinates and walked away for some time. While I have never made the mistake on a galactic level, I must admit, I have attacked the wrong people due to a typo before.
Lord_grimm
Lord_grimm

Back to top Go down

Wow now thats funny Empty Good to see Dark Pride here :)

Post  The Warick Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:01 pm

Well I've crashed my fleet intentionally and deleted my account. It's still in the process of getting deleted but soon the will have the other account and ready to kick arse.

I wont be attacking like that, we all make mistakes but the least you do before you hit a target is sign in 5 min before you hit it and probe.

Introduction would be good Drak Pride, not everyone knows you are from the UEDxV.
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPride Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:05 am

cnm wrote:with equal combat techs (Weapons, Armour, Shielding), you'd win every time according to Speedsim. Maybe he didn't probe you with enough probes to see your technology levels, and made the mistake to simulate the fight with your tech levels at 0 and his at the real levels. For instance, the same fight with his techs at 5-5-5 and yours at 0-0-0 results in a attacker victory. Still very maginal though. He has an ally in your system btw, maybe it was an ACS gone wrong.

Picked up the debris?

i was going to but by the time i had seen it someone had gotten to them Y_Y there was allmost 60k worth of it to
DarkPride
DarkPride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum