TheHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cumpulsory Forum registration and Forum password

2 posters

Go down

Cumpulsory Forum registration and Forum password Empty Cumpulsory Forum registration and Forum password

Post  Apoc Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:55 am

In other galaxies I am in; the alliances I am a part of make it cumpulsory to join their forum, this makes everybody active in the community and makes votes for descicions easier to pass.

Seeing recently you mentioning that the forum is dead Warick perhaps cumpulsory joining, with those not joining not being assigned a rank would be a good idea.

Also if possible a passowrd to get online would be beneficial to prevent spies and traitors from 'eavesdropping' on our private and often confidential discussions.

Just my thoughts,
Apoc.

Apoc

Back to top Go down

Cumpulsory Forum registration and Forum password Empty made it complusory

Post  The Warick Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:50 pm

well it is on the alliance page at any rate

as far as I know no one othered to reply to the circ I sent, which isn't a big surprise, from the begining I said circs are better if the are kept for individuals high up and trusted in the alliance...

anyway it's all good

It's only a bit dead, I mean you posted and I think Kiwis did the other day.

As for the password idea, have to ask mil about that, I still have no admin powers, just the title....
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down