TheHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Can Be Viewed By ANYONE - Lock it Down

4 posters

Go down

This Forum Can Be Viewed By ANYONE - Lock it Down Empty This Forum Can Be Viewed By ANYONE - Lock it Down

Post  Eddie Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:16 am

Has anybody noticed that you don't have to log in to be able to see EVERYTHING in this forum?
That means anyone with an internet connection and a web browser can view all of the contents of all of the posts on this Forum. That's a few billion people.

Can the Administrator lock this down, please?

Eddie

Back to top Go down

This Forum Can Be Viewed By ANYONE - Lock it Down Empty Re: This Forum Can Be Viewed By ANYONE - Lock it Down

Post  titandg Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:51 am

the admin of this forum haven't logged in a little over a month. I don't know who else has that power.

titandg

Back to top Go down

This Forum Can Be Viewed By ANYONE - Lock it Down Empty Re: This Forum Can Be Viewed By ANYONE - Lock it Down

Post  cnm Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:14 pm

yeah I have the same concern. If we can't lock it down because the admin disappeared, I suggest to start over with a new forum

cnm

Back to top Go down

This Forum Can Be Viewed By ANYONE - Lock it Down Empty ok

Post  Kazza Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:06 pm

ill find a new website/forum that ill be able to control dont worry about it guys =P thanks for bringing it to my attention Twisted Evil afro king

Kazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down