TheHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECOND WAR ROOM!!! (ACS attacks and more)

2 posters

Go down

SECOND WAR ROOM!!! (ACS attacks and more) Empty SECOND WAR ROOM!!! (ACS attacks and more)

Post  The Warick Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:53 am

Here we shall talk about the how to.
Smile

A)How to ACS attack!!!
B)How to pick the best target!!!
C)How to enusre you pick up the DF!!!
D)And how to learn from our mistakes!!!

So lets start with A) in this post and if people keep this thread alive we continue with the rest Very Happy

step one find out how far away you and your mates are from the target

step two one player sets up the attack like you normally would, only adjusting the % at which the fleet travels depending on how far away you all are

step three you click on fleet and click fomration
you can now give the attack a name and invite other members to join in on the attack
or you set it up and he joins

you both hit at the same time
you adjust your %
you have to be within 20% faster or slower for your fleet to join he's before the attack
if it's slower he's fleet slows down and waits for yours
if yours is faster your fleet slows down and waits for him
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

SECOND WAR ROOM!!! (ACS attacks and more) Empty Re: SECOND WAR ROOM!!! (ACS attacks and more)

Post  mike77 Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:09 am

What about advanced ACS techniques? I've been attacked by players that were masters of manipulating the arrival of a fleet. You can ACS with other alliance members, but you can also ACS from your own fleet. That means that you can send an attack at a planet and then add ships to slow down the mission. You can also recall ships to speed it back up. This is a great way to prevent ninja defense.

mike77

Back to top Go down

SECOND WAR ROOM!!! (ACS attacks and more) Empty Re: SECOND WAR ROOM!!! (ACS attacks and more)

Post  The Warick Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:40 pm

mike77 wrote:What about advanced ACS techniques? I've been attacked by players that were masters of manipulating the arrival of a fleet. You can ACS with other alliance members, but you can also ACS from your own fleet. That means that you can send an attack at a planet and then add ships to slow down the mission. You can also recall ships to speed it back up. This is a great way to prevent ninja defense.

Thought I'd cover the basics first mate and since no one responded I hadn't continued, but yes you are quite right, you can send ships from other planets you have to the same attack on an acs mission.

It is a great way to ninja defenses and thanks heaps for the input.
Smile
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down