TheHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+12
DarkPride
Kazza
cnm
Lord_grimm
Kiwis
Bosniaqus
mike77
Angel of Light
bando
The Warick
Eddie
Milambar
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Milambar Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:31 am

Take a little bit to introduce yourselves and help us get to know you a little more! Smile

Milambar
Admin

https://thehall.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Mil

Post  Milambar Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Hey Everyone, Very Happy

For those who have registered here- let me begin to introduce myself.

My name is John, i am headed off to my first year of college (whoo!)
This is actually my second universe, i also have a much bigger account in universe 17, thought i'd try my luck in a newer universe Smile

Any help or questions with anything feel free to ask! What I'm here for!

Milambar
Admin

https://thehall.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Eddie Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:31 am

Hi. I am Tom.
I am located in the Western USA (and way past college days, John - good luck in your studies, though).
I am fairly active, but relatively new to this game.
I have another account on another universe.

A couple of things I am struggling with:
1. The OGame Forum is difficult to search and find much-needed information about the game in an easy-to-read (and understand) format. What I do find is cryptic with abbreviations and no punctuation and bad grammar. OK - end RANT.
2. Can someone tell me how to send a Circular Message to the Alliance in-game?

Eddie

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Intro

Post  The Warick Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:29 pm

My real name is Warick, big surprise Wink

I'll be having my 19th birthday in 20 days.

I've had an account in uni 27 for two months and I'm in uni 39 to make the UED an alliance worth our time.

Every member means everything to me, in ogame we must respect each other want to work together. The end result will ensure we rise to power.

I look forward to getting to know you guys alot better.

Last but not least I'm an Aussie!!!! Go Australia!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI!!!

lol
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty hi

Post  bando Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 am

My name is Alex i will be 18 in 5 months. I'm also a big time marching band and star wars fanatic. I'm also a Christian. if anyone has questions or comments feel free to pm me. I'd like to say i have a good account in uni 9. so hi everyone and have a blast.
bando
bando

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warick Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:43 pm

bando wrote:star wars fanatic

Awesome!!!! Smile

I'm huge on Star Wars too!!!

Prefer the Empire and Sith over Rebels and Jedi. When it comes to the clone wars I don't have a preference, both sides are being guided by the might of the Sith, both are puppets and so didn't matter who one the war, the Sith would rise to power!!!
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel of Light Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:04 am

Hi My name is Kenneth and i Come from Norway :-)

I have an account in an norwegian game, and i want to play this game with you Boys :-)

I love Star Wars from i was a kid... thats some years because I am 35 Now. Cool
I work as Healer and clairvoyant in the daily life. I holding Workshops an Lectures..... I am going to Dublin Ireland soon, and I am realy looking forward for that...

Just aske if there is anny more you will know about me.. :-)
Angel of Light
Angel of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  mike77 Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:29 am

My name is Mike (duh) and 77 is the number I put on my car when I race it (SCCA)

I'm 34 or 35, I can't seem to remember which at the moment. I've had accounts in 18 (150,000+pts - I left it in vacation mode for too long and lost it), 30 (I couldn't keep up with the super fast raid cycles), 37 (118,000pts currently - My alliance was great but fell apart. I finally got a moon last week), 38 (I got bored and closed the account), and now 39. I'm a Network Admin so I get bored and play games at work...

mike77

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosniaqus Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:29 am

My name is Haris and I'm 25. I live in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. I have played Ogame a long time ago and I've decided to give it a shot again:) Currently I'm also playing gladiatus.
I'm a moderator at gladiatus.com and darkpirates.com. If you wanna know anything else, feel free to ask me.
cheers
Bosniaqus
Bosniaqus

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty duh it's mike

Post  The Warick Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:49 pm

mike77 wrote:My name is Mike (duh) and 77 is the number I put on my car when I race it (SCCA)
37 (118,000pts currently - My alliance was great but fell apart. I finally got a moon last week

well great to have you in the forum

cheers Smile

I'm still to get a moon in uni 27.....

An alliance is only as good as it's members, hence we have been in the top 50 in ogame!!!
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwis Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:06 am

I 'm Terry, 22 - from Wellington, New Zealand.

I was born in London, lived there for 2 years, then 5 years in the States, arrived NZ when i was 9, graduated from Royal Melbourne Institute of Tech in Australia, currently working in Vietnam and Thailand.

I have played Ogame in Uni.2 and some other uni. like 13, 22 ... but I got banned most of them due to various reasons lolz ...

Nice to meet you guys !!!
Kiwis
Kiwis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_grimm Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:40 am

Well, Hello!
My name is Rob, and I call South Jersey (Southern New Jersey, USA) home.
However, I'm doing a one-year stint in southern West Virginia, helping a friend get his radio station off the ground.
I'm 22, and just graduated from college with a bachelor's degree in media production and Biblical theology (well... okay, I'm two papers short of graduating... when this bloody station stops consuming my life), I'm getting married in a year, am building my own audio production and design business, constantly wake up to my kitten mewling for breakfast, and enjoy long walks on moonlit beaches Very Happy .

I've done Ogame a few times before. Was involved in founding a top 30 alliance in Uni 18, joined Uni 38 a few months ago, and 39 when it started. I joined an alliance with a group of neighbors right at the start of 39, but it disintegrated pretty quickly after the founder and his friends bailed (something about the alliance not staying in the top 10, and therefore no longer being worth maintaining? there was a lot more to it than that, but that's what started it...)

Last edited by Lord_grimm on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ... suddenly remembering my international ettiquette...)
Lord_grimm
Lord_grimm

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty CNM reporting for duty

Post  cnm Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 am

Hi all,

I am Oskar, living in the Netherlands and 36 yrs old. My first Ogame experience started about a year ago in Uni18. I worked up my account to 15k points there but got a bit fed up with getting crashed on a very regular basis by this top-50 player from the no1 alliance who was close to all my planets and had several moons to phalanx each of my planets 3 times over. Coming back home from the pub one night I found my main planet ripped to pieces again for a mere 10k in resources and deleted the account. I did regret that action very much so but didn't feel like starting all over again. When I checked ogame.org again some time ago I noticed that this new Uni39 just started about 2 weeks earlier and decided to give it a shot again. So now I am hooked again.

Never been part of an alliance before, so I guess I am new to all the basics of being part of an alliance. Not sure yet if I'll be a miner or a fleeter but I am currently building up a small battleship force, just because I like them so much. Because of my Uni18 experience, I decided to spread out as much as possible (currently G2-G3-G4-G5-G6, looking for a G1 spot). Looking forward to gaining some ACS experience, also hoping there will be a Galaxy tool set up in the future.

Regarding the Kiwis hit (I hit him a few hours before I joined UED), it was a bit of an accident really as I hadn't noticed the inactive player on his spot had disappeared and a new Kiwis colony had taken its place. Happy to learn Kiwis was cool about it though. And it was a lousy hit anyways Very Happy

cnm

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Replies :)

Post  The Warick Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Lord_Grimm (Rob) radio, that must be bloody cool. My sister's bf is a host on a free to air comunitee radio, never tunned in and listened to him but he is an alright guy.

Smile

something about the alliance not staying in the top 10, and therefore no longer being worth maintaining?

dude if you make it to top 10 that's awesome, if you get there once you can get back up again and maybe even go further

----------

CNM (Oskar) I understand your situation, in uni 27 had a similar problem but lucky for me the guy who attacked me was only in galaxy one and I only had my homeplanet there. Instead of deleting after my 7th fleet crash from him phalanxing me, this guy is ranked number 5 by the way, I opened a new account, get away from it all.

I founded the UED and found Kaz, he was our second member and is now the XO I trust him and I know he knows what he is doing.

CNM glad you joined us and ask Kiwis for an acs, you guys are right near by and you can work together to crack open the profits. Smile
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_grimm Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 am

To be honest, it's a second-rate two-man AM talk station (admittedly, two men who have experience in one of the largest markets in the nation), in an area where the residents are so apathetic that Arbitron has all but given up on getting ratings. Makes marketing hell, let me tell you.
I do a live morning show on weekday mornings, but don't get much in terms of listener feedback. Maybe a single listener once every three weeks or so, calling in to complain that their favorite show was dropped because no one seemed to be listening.
I also do all of the production and programming work, which leaves me in front of a computer all day. Hence, Ogame. :p

The story with the other alliance is pretty silly. We started as a pretty strong neighborhood alliance, and somehow managed to hold a position in the top 10 for the first week and a half of U39. The founders started getting delusions of grandeur about a top 10 alliance with elite members and elite standards, and began kicking members who couldn't keep up with these new standards. Then the alliances with lots of members pushed us out of the top 10, so they kicked more members to "improve the standard", good members who had gotten crashed, further weakening us. A few of us attempted to point out their error. The less tactful got kicked. Several members left in disgust.
The founders finally left with a message saying that we were all a huge disappointment, and that the alliance was no longer worth maintaining because we couldn't hold our position.
Those of us who remained banded together for about two weeks before deciding that it would probably be better if we went our separate ways.
So here I am.
Lord_grimm
Lord_grimm

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty hmm

Post  The Warick Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:59 pm

The AM radio well sorry to hear it's falling on deaf ears. Sad

The alliance, that was interesting. See the UED have standards, Apoc has pushed for much higher ones and thus far I have yet to enforce any. I will be doing so but the standards means that a player who is removed from the UED that isn't an inactive or some screw ball, (thank goodness all of us thus far have been level headed), the player can join our alliance wing UEDxV.

As for top 10 we can get there one day. Twisted Evil

Grimm still in contact with any of your former mates from your old alliance that would be worthy to add to the UED???

Ohh and this is abit off topic, hopefuly we still are learning more about each other even though this isn't really an ntroduction.
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty KAZ

Post  Kazza Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:27 pm

Hello, my name is Kaz warick likes to call me Kazza, at any rate either or is fine to call me. Hmmm I'M 22 and in college. My fiance Jen who is also in school and works at the same time is about to be done with college. (she is in the alliance) Anywho I've played ogame before about for 2 years about 4 years back on....uni 15 i think...or 5 something with a 5 or a 1...but that is beside the point. I haven't put up an introduction, because I think it is trivial the reason behind that is because everything I say to warick gets said back to the alliance, because we talk everyday. (close pals we are) Anyway i like to think of myself as an intellectual individual, when i want to be, and at times i just wanna dominate in video games. Like world of warcraft i played for about 4 years now ive been playing counterstrike source alot. meh i guess im rambling well its cause im sick right now. meh if you want to get too know me talk to me. king afro

Kazza

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Hay hay

Post  DarkPride Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:25 am

hmm i hope this is the right plase lol

hay hay hay lol my real name is Thomas (dont call me that i mean it) i rather be called tommy or DarkPride

lol what can i say about myself lol.
i love playing Ogame lol im in the UED-V im unless im waiting on res or jest not at home im mostly allways on lol
other things i can say let me think...
i LOVE playing warhammer 40k drawing manga and watching anime (my fave is gundam seed)
...well that is realy all i can think of to say... o and im not running a def plenet lol i jest have alot of def.
DarkPride
DarkPride

Back to top Go down

Post  Boggy Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:15 am

Hi all,

My name is Bogdan, 19yrs old... Well I'm gonna be 19 on 22Oct Smile I'm from Romania, and 2 weeks ago I managed to get to college, at The National University of Fine Arts Bucharest(photo-video section) Twisted Evil

I've started playing online games, I guess, one year ago. Played soccerproject, metal damage, bitefight, and now OGame. I like it because it's more complex than killing vampires and sucking blood Laughing .

I've liked strategy games from when I was a baby... Well, not so, but you get my point. Smile

I hope we'll get on top!

Regards,
Boggy
Boggy
Boggy

http://www.bogdanboeru.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwis Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:02 pm

many Romania in Ogame eh ...

You guys also got a big alliance ... Anyway, welcome to UED !!!
Kiwis
Kiwis

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Welcome indeed

Post  The Warick Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:04 pm

I have returned.

That's right, The Warick is finally back!!! Smile

Sorry took so long, but things like a new job and my gf, along with unforseen events, (a spider bite) kept me from coming back much sooner.

Now I'm here and ready to help out, Kaz may or may not choose to return command back to me. I hope he has been doing a great job and that none of you forgot I was out there.

Good to be home!!! Twisted Evil
The Warick
The Warick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 pm

I really hate introductions. It makes me feel like I'm the new kid in class and the teacher makes you stand in front of the class to talk about yourself. Heh. My name is Jennifer but everyone calls me Jen. I am 19, I will be 20 on Dec. 12th. I grew up mainly in West Virginia. I later moved to Ohio, where I met my fiance Kaz. I moved with him and have been with him since. Im a nurse and Im going to school for medical transcription. I've never played Ogame before, and I usually keep quiet so I do not step on anyones toes. Balancing Ogame, Work, School, and dealing with Kaz makes it very hard to keep up. Kaz has to remind me at least 5 days out of the week to fleetsave. I'm like an uber nerd I love SciFi moves, yes that includes Star Wars. I also read a lot, play video games, and watch anime. See, uber nerd. Thats all I can really think to say Embarassed

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:49 am

Hey all, my name is Jeremy, thought all my friends call me Jem, like Jen, im an uber nerd i play world of warcraft pretty much 7 hours a night, raiding etc, and play ogame at the same time, im 18 and currently finishing my A lvl courses in England.

this is one of my first ogame experiences, i played in uni 24 for 2 weeks prior to seeing UNI 39 start up, me and a friend moved in here, "Lesh" after we both got banned from UNI 24, for having strange planet names i.e. wankertripled, hehe.

i love gaming i've done it all my life, from the early ages of kings of chaos, yes i was an addict, just as i am to Ogame and WoW, im currently single although i hold up a pretty serious online relationship with a 21 yr old russian woman, who i plan to meet with in the next few months, we have been playing WoW together for 3 years and we've now both plucked up the courage to meet in Sweden, at a mutual friends home, where we will both be able to easily escape one and other if things should go bad, haha, that part makes me laugh, but yea, hey all and i really hope to enjoy ogaming with you all and crashing enemies fleets (god i love it) crashing fleets gives me a rush, HELL YEA, its like red bull for me Smile

Triple

Back to top Go down

Post  titandg Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Hey!

Well I'm Chris and i forgot about the intro part when i was thinking up something cool to say when this forum started up. Anyway, I'm 28 and i dont really have a big career for myself. Just working at some low wage jobs without some big goals but I have talents for becoming a PC techie. I'd rather do something else for now and I'm big on gaming since days of atari 2400 lol. I feel like I'm too old to be doing this compared to few other ppl on this forum but I do love animes and reading up mangas. I loved this quote 1 dude posted on some site "Animes is like crack only cheaper!" So umm.. this acct is my 2nd one since i tried out ogame for few months when i started uni24 (I think) for few months before 39 opened up. BTW I'm deaf so It would be pointless for u dudes to try to sweet talk me or whatever u were planning to do. tongue

titandg

Back to top Go down

Post  cnm Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:00 pm

titandg wrote:Hey!

...I feel like I'm too old to be doing this compared to few other ppl on this forum ...

Don't worry Chris, you're not exactly the oldest member here Sad

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next