TheHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Wing

5 posters

Go down

The Alliance Wing Empty The Alliance Wing

Post  Jen Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:09 am

Kaz is being extremely lazy right now, and doesn’t want to get out of bed. Rolling Eyes So I am here on his behalf. I should probably write an introduction, but I will do that later. Kaz and I talked and he wants to take everyone’s opinion about what we should do with the alliance wing. Actually, I was just complaining about all the circular messages. Anyways,
  • Is it making us look weaker?
  • Is it being helpful at all?
  • Does anyone have any idea about what we could use the wing for?

Basically voice your opinions.

Jen

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Wing Empty Re: The Alliance Wing

Post  cnm Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:20 pm

Somehow this forum isn't high on everyone's agenda...everyone still using circs to voice their opinion.

I don't mind circs that much but the advantage of the forum is that it records the message. Half a day of probing and combat reports and I lost all ingame circs.

So, for the record Wink

* Is it making us look weaker?
At least it shows we're not on top of things, having a 2.7k points alliance were 1 of 4 members brings in 2.698 points and the other 3 appear dead

* Is it being helpful at all?
Not at this point in time

* Does anyone have any idea about what we could use the wing for?
Get the one active member out of there and into UED, next disband it. And like mike77 said in a circ, revive it once we have 30 or so members and we get good applicants that we don't want to turn down

cnm

Back to top Go down

Post  titandg Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Circs dont bother me either but im in the same boat as dude above sometimes i'd accidentally clear them out often. lol

I was just wondering why we're so concerned about trying to have biggest "stick" around that we'd kick weaker ppl out? I do understand kicking out inactives or those that barely get any points daily though.

titandg

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Wing Empty sorry

Post  Kazza Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Sorry i was lazy earlier and made my fiance post for me please everyone voice your desicion it makes things easier to make a solution ^_^ thank you Twisted Evil afro king

Kazza

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Wing Empty Firebird is active

Post  Eddie Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:20 pm

I was just questioning why I am even in the wing alliance. The page says to be able to train, etc., but I haven't received any 'helpful' messages or ANY messages at all. So, I am quitting the Wing alliance to join the main alliance.

When I do join, I want the ability to send a Circular Message - not that I will send any, but if others are clogging up MY inbox, then I want to reciprocate.
That is a problem, because with all of the probing, if I am not on-line at 2 times a day, I will miss some of the important messages and perhaps a few battle reports.

Yes, all members should post comments here regularly instead of in a Circular.

Thanks,
Eddie (player Firebird)

Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down